Cruzers are a large and heavy object and expensive to ship. Once the Cruzer box is unsealed and opened for use, we do not accept returns unless it is majorly damaged on arrival (See Return Policy). The warranty is initiated when you register your Cruzer with Island Cruz via our website within 30 days of purchase. If you do not register your Cruzer, no warranty is activated or enforced.
For 30 days from delivery date, we will replace any Cruzer part that’s deemed defective from the manufacturer. These claims must be accompanied by clear pictures and/or video immediately upon discovery of the defect. Claims can be made at islandcruz.com under the warranty section or by calling or emailing our customer service team at 1.800.884.5815 or email@example.com
For 90 days, we warranty the power system, which includes the motor, controller, display and battery against manufacturers defects.
In the event of a warranty claim, Island Cruz is responsible for the shipping and delivery of parts only. The customer is responsible to repair parts at home with instruction from Island Cruz or to find a local shop for the labor to be performed at their own expense.
- Products used for rental or other commercial use.
- Products that have been damaged by negligence, misuse, accident, or wear due to owner’s failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
- Products which have been modified or repaired by unauthorized persons. Change in appearance of products due to wear, exposure or any other environmental condition.
- Normal wear and tear due to the normal use of the product.
- The warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
- The warranty will not cover any damage that results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
- The warranty is void if weather-related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from weather.
- No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
- There is no warranty for Cruzers used outside the continental United States.